Penis enlargement pills, penis enlargement cream, male enhancement devices and exercises… you’ve tried it all, and still no results—none that have been worth it anyway. You’ve tried those awful penis weights and all you got were stretch marks and pain. And those jelqing exercises … a lot of effort for no results.
Those squeezing exercises? Just as useless. Now you’re out a lot of money, and you still can’t get it up and satisfy her in bed. You’re at the end of the path. But it doesn’t end the way you think. There is still hope for overcoming your sexual dysfunction!
Whether your problem is erectile dysfunction or you just wish you had a larger penis, there’s no denying that the situation can be embarrassing at least, devastating at worst. When you can’t satisfy your partner in bed and you can’t live out your sexual fantasies, you feel like only half a man.
Maybe you’ve heard of a product called ExtenZe, which promises to end your woes in the sack. Does ExtenZe work, or is it all a lot of hype? And what about some of the controversy you’ve heard about side effects? This ExtenZe review will help you get down to the bottom of it and make an informed decision.
What is ExtenZe?
ExtenZe male enhancement pills contain natural herbal ingredients formulated for fuller, harder erections. ExtenZe benefits include:
- Get harder, faster, and experience fuller erections that are sure to satisfy her.
- Enjoy an increase in your libido. You’re going to want sex all the time! So be sure you have sex a lot, or your high sex drive is going to drive you crazy with distraction!
- Bring your sexual fantasies to life. You’ll be able to perform better and longer than ever before. If you ever wanted to go at it all night, you’ll be able to with ExtenZe.
- Your orgasms will be more explosive and intense than ever before—and so will your partner’s!
Now you know the benefits, let’s talk about what’s in ExtenZe pills.
As always, when evaluating any new supplement, it is vital to know what you’re putting into your body. You need to be able to make an informed decision!
The ingredients in ExtenZe are natural herbal extracts which are backed by centuries of use in traditional medicine:
- Yohimbe (more on that in a bit)
- Tribulus terrestris
- Korean ginseng
- Horny goat weed
- Stinging nettle
- … And more!
How Does ExtenZe Work?
Now you’re probably wondering how those herbal ingredients enhance your erections and boost your libido. Fair question.
Here is the data backing up just a few of ExtenZe’s amazing herbal ingredients:
- A 2012 study in the Journal of Pharmacology & Pharmacotherapeutics studied the use of Tribulus terrestris and concluded, “Findings of the present study validate the traditional use of T. terrestris as a sexual enhancer in the management of sexual dysfunction in males.”
- A 2013 study in Spermatogenesis studied various facets of ginseng treatment for erectile dysfunction. The study found that Korean ginseng facilitates blood flow to the penis, enhancing erections, and that it also can positively impact libido.
- Researchers are still studying horny goat weed, but have found that it contains flavonoids, which can inhibit estrogen, making it a sound treatment for male sexual dysfunction.
ExtenZe Side Effects
Now, you may have heard that ExtenZe side effects are something you should be concerned about, in particular because this supplement contains yohimbe bark. Yohimbe bark is controversial because a small percentage of users do get side effects like insomnia, headaches, flushing, and dizziness.
Here’s the reality, though. If you have ever taken Viagra, you know that you can get those exact same side effects from a prescription drug for male enhancement. Yohimbe is the natural equivalent of Viagra, so some users are going to have to deal with this type of discomfort.
You may very well experience no side effects at all. And if you do? ExtenZe is 100% guaranteed and comes with a full refund if you aren’t satisfied. So there’s no risk.
Is ExtenZe Safe?
You may also be concerned because you’ve heard that ExtenZe contains DHEA and pregnenolone. These are naturally occurring hormones that our own bodies produce, and are precursors to testosterone. Are they safe? For most users, yes.
For some users in large doses, no. But ExtenZe doesn’t contain these ingredients in these large doses. Millions of people have been using ExtenZe ingredients for decades now and have been doing just fine. So yes, for most users, ExtenZe is safe.
If you have any doubts (maybe a hormonal imbalance or other health condition causing you concern), you can always consult with your doctor.
Only men who have actually struggled with erectile dysfunction know what it’s like to not be able to get it up and perform in better. It doesn’t just deprive you of a healthy, happy sex life (that’d be bad enough!).
It makes you question your very manhood. You know you aren’t living up to your potential, and that can deal a devastating blow to your confidence.
It’s time to take back your manhood, and reclaim your self-esteem. It’s time to get back in the sack and enjoy the most amazing, mind-blowing sex of your life. It’s time to order ExtenZe!
You may also be interested in Vigrx Plus